QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise is the most flexible QuickBooks that adapts to the way you run your
It scales from 1 to 30 users with everything you need to manage your users and data properly.
Its add-on modules cater to your specific workflow needs.
With QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 18.0, you can:
• Get room to grow without sacrificing control over user access.
• Keep your growing data history to provide the best possible financial data about your business.
• See your data the way you want with the most customizable reporting tools in QuickBooks.
• Manage your end-to-end workflow inside QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise.
• Access Enterprise any way and anywhere you want, anytime.1
If you are currently using QuickBooks and managing more complexity, you may benefit from the flexibility
of Enterprise. Moving up from Pro or Premier is as easy as any other QuickBooks upgrade:
get up and running on QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise in less than 30 minutes.2 You and your team can
transition seamlessly with Enterprise familiar QuickBooks look and feel. And if you’re changing from
another solution, chances are someone in your office already knows QuickBooks.
Key Features Overview
- Keep your growing data history to provide the best financial data about your business
- Track hundreds of thousands of customers, vendors and inventory items more than 6 times the capacity of any other QuickBooks product.2
- High list limits let you add more Accounts, Classes, Customer and Vendor Types, To Do’s, Customer Messages, and much more.
- Get room to grow without sacrificing control over user access Scale from 1 to 30 individual users.1
- Let users work at the same time with more activities in multi-user mode.
- Set individual user permissions for more than 115 different activities.
- 14 predefined user roles are included to help you set up new users quickly.
- Access Enterprise any way and anywhere you want, anytime unify remote workers and satellite offices with a real-time link to your QuickBooks data with Remote Desktop Services.4
- Add our monthly Hosting Service to run your Enterprise in the cloud, and connect all your users and get anywhere, anytime access with no network to set up or maintain.5
- Manage your end-to-end workflow inside QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise
- Manage inventory right inside QuickBooks. Advanced Inventory (included in Platinum subscription) gives you the option of tracking more details about your inventory right in QuickBooks — so there’s no need for separate software.6
- Advanced Pricing (included in Platinum subscription) lets you control, customize and automate your pricing right inside QuickBooks, so you don’t have to manually update your pricing.7
- Industry editions have specialized workflows and reports designed for contractors,manufacturers, wholesalers, nonprofits, professional service firms and retailers.
- See data the way you want with the most customizable reporting tools in QuickBooks
- Twice as many custom data fields as in other QuickBooks products.
- Combine reports from multiple company files for clearer business insights.8
- For more complex reporting needs, you can create custom reports with ODBC-compliant applications9 by connecting directly to the QuickBooks database for maximum flexibility in report design.